Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Have You ever been tough BEDMAS By Lego Well have I Got A Video For You

 Hello fellow bloggers its me again. 

This week in maths we were given a challenge, this challenge was to make a video of some sort. And this video had to teach you how to do BEDMAS, bedmas stand for Brackets, Exponents, Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction. I made this video on stop motion animations for my first time using it I think I did pretty well if I do so myself so if there is any think I could improve on I would love it if you could comment it down below. As promised here is the video of Lego teaching you bedmas

Did you learn some think new? please comment below😃.


1 comment:

  1. Caleb, this was awesome, well done, you certainly made me laugh. The first car sounded just like your Mum(LOL) were you going an impression! The teaching was outstanding, I love how it got faster and faster. Brilliant, well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post