Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Its Time For A Review On private peaceful

 Hello fellow bloggers its me again.

For the last term and a harf we have been reading a book called drum roll please...  private peaceful. This book is a really good read if you like reading about war and the old days and if you are not in to reading well it is your lucky day there is a move on it too. I found this book very nice and very emotional. The books main characters are two bay named Charlie and Tommo and the friend Molly (SPOILER ALERT) which her and Charlie fall in love and Charlie makes her pregnant. The book is set in England and in Germany, They live in England and the boys go to war in Germany. Have you read private peaceful? And if you have, Have you seen the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post