Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Is That Marvin The Monkey

 Hello fellow bloggers it me again.

As you guys may know that NZ was in lock down and that means that we could not go to teach so the teach teachers gave us some work to do. One of the activities was to make a sock animal and I chose to make a sock monkey if you would like to learn how to make one for you self click this link. This took me about 2 and a harf days. This is a grate activity if you are board and at the end you get a really cool             monkey. have you ever sew anything? if you have what did you sew? I would love to hear.







1 comment:

  1. You did a great job Caleb, Marvin is very cool and it certainly kept you busy.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post