Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Our Aladdin production

 Hello fellow bloggers.

For the past 12 weeks we have been working really hard on our production (Aladdin). The last 12 weeks we had to learn dances, songs and our lines. In the production we had 2 casts and  tahi and rua  each cast had 2 shows cast tahi had a days show and a night show and cast rua had 2 night shows . this week was our performance it was amazing and so much fun. Have you ever been in a school production? 


Here are some photos.   







1 comment:

  1. i loved the cast it was amazing love the photos aswell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post