Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Table Test

 Hello fellow bloggers it's me again.

Today before we went to tech we did a STEAM challenge. The challenge was to make a table/ tower that could hold one 2.5 kg book or more and we had to work with 10 A3 sheets of paper and a 1 meter of tape. My team made a tower which manged to hold all 10 books, our tower was made out of 5 paper rolls and which were the paper rolled up and folded in harf and then rolled and taped and we did that five times and then taped the rolls to gather. If you were to make a tower how would you make it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post