Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Matariki Ink print

 Hello fellow bloggers its me again.


For the last couple of weeks we have been doing some art on Matariki. This art is called printing, printing is when you get a piece of foam and then get some think like a pen or a pencil to light pries the foam. After you have done that you will want to get a A3 piece of paper and then you will get some ink. After you have got your ink you need to pour some ink on to a tray or some think ales like a plate or a piece of paper we used a piece of plastic that was taped down on to the table. When you have finessed all of that you will want to get a roller and then roll it in the ink. After rolling it in the ink you will roll the ink on you foam board (make sure you put lots of ink on it)  Then get you A3 piece of paper ly the paper on the foam board make sure it is the side that has ink on it. Then get a clean roller or you can use your hand to press or roll on top of the A3 paper and then peal the paper off the foam board and there you have it you ink print should have transferred to you piece of paper. After we had to make a frame for it. To make the frame we had to trace out a out line which we did with a stencil that our teacher made for us (we did this on a A3 piece of paper ) then we cut out the rectangle that was on the inside with a craft knife and then we glued our print to our frame. Have you ever done printing before?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post