Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Sup Scratch Animation

 Click link to see scratch


Hello fellow bloggers its me again.


Every Friday when the kapahaka kids go we maori and last week we started to make our animations it is on what is the whether. This task was fun but a little bit stressful because it would delete if I did not save it this also had a little bit of challenge to it because I had never made a animation on scratch. If you do make a animation on scratch I recommend using the tutorials Because I did not use them and at the end i fond out about them and my friend used them and hers was alot beater then my one. Have you used scratch before and if you have have you made a animation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post