Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

K.O.S Comic Strip

 



Hello fellow bloggers its me again every Wednesday we do this thing called k.o.s (keep ourself safe).
This week we had  to draw some comic strips one of them is about a girl at dance and she got booted out of the conversation and her friend got taken away and we had to draw what happen next and it had to be a good thing not a bad thing and in number 1 the girl who was being taken away and then she says leave me alone I what to be with her. And in the second one it is these two boys playing basketball and these bully's come along and bully one kid and then what I drew was the boys friend saying hey leave him alone and give our ball back. Have you been bullied like that or been left out? I found this task fun, and a bit challenging and I think it has a good message to not be the bully and to not leave people out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post