Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

STEAM Egg Drop

                         
Hello fellow bloggers its me again, On Wednesday before we went to tech we did this thing were we had to make a protective capsule which we had to drop from the mesaden which is about 3.5 meters tall our one did not go very well as soon as it hit the ground it smashed and egg was leaking out of the sides. But apart from that every think went well we all worked well together and every one was doing some think and when we were planing we all put our ideas together to make something amazing. What would you do to make it not crack?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post